1/5/08 07:13 pm - mmeemmee
ok i promise i will start my hw soon
but i feel like procrastinating right now
so let's do a fun meme i found
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line/lyrics from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game, do it (if you do it just comment with your songs in this post)
1. At ten past nine, a feeling that's hard to define / I pass you by and wonder what you have to hide
2. The day you move I'm probably going to explode, it's true, I'm probably going to explo-o-o-o-ode Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt--We Are Scientists 3. I didn't hear what you were saying, I live on raw emotion baby / I answer questions never, maybe, and I'm not kind if you betray me Wake Up Call--Maroon 5 4. Yesterday I got so old I thought that I could die / Yesterday I got so old it made me want to cry In Between Days--The Cure Oops, Oh My--Ladytron (Tweet cover)
5. Oops, there goes my shirt, up over my head, oh my
6. Floating the room/ Two by two/ From the womb/ To the holiday
7. Now I know that I can't make you stay, but where's your heart? but where's your heart? but where's your...
8. He left no time to regret, kept his dick wet, with his same old safe bet
9. You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I met you Don't You Want Me--Human League
10. People will be people when they hear this sound that's been glowing in the dark at the edge of town
11. I think I'm drowning, asphyxiated, I wanna break the spell that you've created Time is Running Out--Muse 12. Saw you on the urchin side from under the boat / saw you making knots, saw you get the rope A Time to be So Small--Interpol
13. Let me out, let me out, I am suffocating I can't live without this all behind me
14. Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside Without Me--Eminem 15. She says it helps with the lights out / her rabid glow is like braille to the night Leif Erikson--Interpol 16. I was livin' in a devil town / Didn't know it was a devil town / Oh lord it really brings me down 'bout the devil town Devil Town--Bright Eyes (cover of Daniel Johnston) 17. A friend in need's a friend indeed / a friend with weed is better Pure Morning--Placebo
18. Every night my dream's the same / Same old city with a different name
19. All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces Mad World--Tears for Fears
20. She's a special kind you know, the kind I'd like to see / hanging on a wall, watching me cross the streets
21. Blood red lips traced with a tongue they shine, cut through a crowded room / a look can say a lot sometimes so I take all my past attractions and project on you Written in Blood--She Wants Revenge 22. Thatthatthat that don't kill me / can only make me stronger Stronger--Kanye
23. I'm so tired of this, it brings me down / I'm nothing when you're not around
24. How do you preach the word if you don't know how to read? / Well they hold your soul once you sign the deed Jesus for the Jugular--The Veils Potential Break Up Song--Aly & Aj
25. It took too long it took too long it took too long for you to call back, and normally I would just forget that, except for the fact it was my birthday, my stupid birthday :(
lol I don't think they will all get guessed
but oh well
okay! time to get to work and get some food and all of that nice stuff.
au revoir, mes amis.